Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello!

First of all I'd like to introduce myself... My name is Fabio de Albuquerque Dela Antonio, I'm now 20 years old (born in 1991) and I'm studying computer science at Instituto de Ciências Matemáticas e de Computação (at University of São Paulo, Brazil) I'm now in the end of the 6th semester (out of 10). As you (probably) saw on my profile, I'm a brazilian so English isn't my mother tongue, because of this I'd like to say sorry if I wrote something wrong (did I?) or if I write something wrong from now on... Anyway, I promise to you that in the next postings I'll bring some of my 'work' (some things that I did while in high school and in my undergraduate course) and some nice stuff (for people who like computer science, electronic music, etc)...

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment